According to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC), on January 16, it is announced that the COVID-19 vaccination registration and appointment reservation system will be open for scheduling booster dose appointments starting January 18 to provide multiple options for the public to schedule an appointment. In the 20th round, booster shots will be offered to individuals aged 18 or older who have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine for 12 weeks.
COVID-19 vaccination registration platform will be open again on January 18. (Photo / Provided by CECC)
Eligible people who have booked an appointment with a healthcare facility or local health center each local government designates to give booster shots are urged to get vaccinated as scheduled, and they do not need to book another appointment on the System.
Eligibility and schedules are listed below.
- Vaccination: from January 24 to January 30.
- Eligibility: individuals aged 18 or older (born on or before January 30, 2004) who received a second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at least 12 weeks ago, before November 7, 2021, are eligible to get a booster dose.
- Time slots for scheduling appointments:
- Individuals aged 65 or older: from 10 a.m. on January 18 to 12 p.m. on January 22.
- Individuals aged 50-64: from 12 p.m. on January 18 to 12 p.m. on January 22.
- Individuals aged 18-49: from 2 p.m. on January 18 to 12 p.m. on January 22.
Remember to bring your Vaccination Record (yellow card) for vaccination. (Photo/ Retrieved from the COVID-19 vaccination registration platform)
Both Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT) COVID-19 vaccine are mRNA vaccines and have high efficacy. Those who are eligible for the vaccination, please make an appointment as soon as possible. The public is reminded to bring their Vaccination Record (yellow card) and get vaccinated at the contracted clinics, Public Health Centers, and temporary vaccination sites.